The Midweek Kids Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Midweek Kids, including leadership of volunteers and paid staff, teaching children, and communicating with parents.
- Recruit, train and develop both paid and volunteer leaders.
- Build and oversee Team Leads for each shift.
- Ensure parents are knowledgeable on rules, policies, and procedures for midweek kids participation.
- Build relationships and engage with kids and families.
- Staff events properly by communicating with WMFW staff and utilizing the online customer management system.
- Manage Midweek Kids budget and complete bi-monthly payroll.
- Complete weekly administrative aspects of the ministry including scheduling leaders, keeping customermanagement records up to date, reporting attendance, managing the kid's registration system, and facility booking tool.
- Shepherd interpersonal issues and disciple team members.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and dependability
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent organizational skills & high attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Excels at prioritizing well and anticipating future needs