About Fellowship Bible Church
Fellowship Bible Church of Little Rock began with a small group of students at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville who were inspired in the late 1960s with a vision for a new kind of church. This group grew to about 30 who met in a home. In August of 1977, this group held its official first service at Little Rock’s Anthony School.
Having outgrown Anthony School, Fellowship Bible moved their services to Pulaski Academy and then to a local movie theater through the early 1980s. In 1985, FBC was able to build its own worship center. Over the next 10 years, they continued to grow and to build additional physical space as they impacted the community.
This drive for greater impact led the leadership team to eventually become a multisite church—launching an additional campus in Benton in 2004 and Cabot in 2007.
As Fellowship grew as “one church, many locations,” the Little Rock campus moved into its current facilities in May 2008 to meet the needs of the growing congregation there. In 2017, Fellowship launched a bilingual Español campus that currently meets at the Little Rock campus. In 2018, Fellowship planted its fourth physical campus in the Midtown neighborhood of Little Rock. In 2022, Fellowship launched another campus on the north side of the river in the City of Maumelle.
Over the years, Fellowship has been involved in ministries around Arkansas and throughout the world. They have been used by God to plant churches, partner with other ministries across the globe, send and support missionaries, and provide resources for outreach and discipleship. They seek to be people of God who make disciples who live by His grace and for His glory at home and across the world!
The new Fellowship Kid’s Pastor will be responsible for leading the entire kid’s ministry at all campuses while setting the pace at the West Little Rock Campus. There is an opportunity to impact all campuses and develop leaders and systems to make a lasting legacy of ministry. Balancing the development and forward movement of the WLR Campus, the launching of new future campuses, and the development of its kid’s ministry leaders will be one of the biggest challenges of this role. Fellowship Bible is seeking a strong visionary leader who has the ability to develop leaders, cast vision, and develop strategies that will promote growth within the Fellowship Kids Ministry.
- Provide effective leadership and oversight for Fellowship Kids (Birth – 6th Grade), including vision and Sunday morning programming, which also aligns with the mission and vision of Fellowship.
- Provide leadership and vision for Fellowship Kids’ multisite initiatives.
- Align all campuses in vision, curriculum, and programming.
- Lead staff in ongoing recruitment for volunteer roles in Fellowship Kids.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive training schedule for all volunteers that equips them to serve.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like
- A mature leader with a proven track record of developing and managing paid staff.
- Experience leading or serving in a multisite environment.
- Has led a large Kid’s Ministry with hundreds of kids and volunteers.
- An innovative leader that has experience casting vision and leading through change.
What's Exciting About This Opportunity
Collaboration and teamwork are intrinsic to the staff culture of Fellowship Bible, which starts at the very top of the organization. Fellowship Kids is a stable and healthy ministry with a great team, that just needs an incredible leader to make what’s great and make it outstanding. There are excellent facilities, finances, and people resources to accomplish a big vision and reach families.