Position: Gracekids Director - Oviedo Campus
Campus: Oviedo Campus
Who We Are
Grace is one non-denominational church worshiping in three local campuses around the Orlando area, with a mission to help people take their next step toward Christ. Our model gives us the strength and resources of a larger church while maintaining the community and neighborhood feel of a smaller church.
Each campus has in-person pastors and leaders who bring Grace’s mission, vision and culture to their neighborhood while allowing us to connect with people and teach the Bible in ways that speak to each unique community. The staff team is led by Network staff who support and resource our campus teams. This model allows us to resource and train next generation leaders to further the gospel of Jesus Christ.
About our Oviedo Campus
Grace Oviedo is a portable campus of Grace Church and meets in a local middle school. Established in 2012, the campus averages approximately 500 in weekly attendance (with 125 of those in Gracekids programming). The Oviedo staff is a close team of 7 staff members who are also supported by Grace’s network staff.
The Gracekids Oviedo Campus Director leads the gk campus team in implementing the vision of Grace. They are responsible to lead, organize, and vision cast the early childhood and elementary ministries at Grace Oviedo and work alongside the Family Ministries (birth through high school) team to connect with parents and equip them with the tools and resources needed to help kids take their next steps towards Christ. This position is full-time. Grace offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package.
- champion the vision, mission, and values of Grace Church at the campus level
- lead Grace’s Family Ministry mission and philosophy at the campus level
- partner with the Family Ministries Network Team to implement the strategy and visionof Gracekids at the Oviedo Campus.
- work closely with the Family Ministry Team and Staff at Grace Oviedo and across all campuses
- oversee recruiting, training, equipping, and scheduling of volunteers for the Gracekids team at the campus
- develop and pour into leaders who will develop and pour into leaders, kids, and parents
- ensure quality, gospel-centered teaching in small group and large group environments
- ensure all kids have a quality small group experiences where life-change can happen
- ensure the safety of children’s ministry environments
- provide events and activities for kids and parents to connect, grow, and serve
- recruit, screen, and train all leaders working with children at the Oviedo campus
- account monthly for Gracekids campus expenditures
- contribute to annual budget meetings for campus needs
- participate in other churchwide Family Ministry functions, events, trainings, & meetings
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience Experience
- minimum of 2-3 years of experience leading children’s ministry
- success in leading children’s ministries with multiple services and 50+children in weekly attendance
- proven ability to develop and lead adult staff and volunteer leaders who in turn organize and lead the ministry
- experience working in multisite structure preferred
- maintains a strong devotional life and walk with God expressed through their relationships; exhibiting Christ-like character and helping those they lead to take steps toward Christ
- high capacity leader with a healthy emotional intelligence
- highly organized with ability to create and trouble-shoot processes and systems
- a strong eye for detail
- strong gifts in team building and interpersonal skills with the purpose of leading, recruiting, and shepherding a team
- self-starter with strong work ethic and self-management skills
- ability to collaborate with network and campus staff
Interested? Send your resume and any other materials you feel are pertinent to firstname.lastname@example.org