About Foothills Church
Foothills Bible Church is a healthy and growing church that has been in the city for nearly 50 years. What began as a Bible study for a small group of people has grown into a church with over 1500 members who are impacting Littleton, Colorado. Nestled in the foothills just several miles from downtown Denver, Foothills Bible Church sits on over 25 acres of property at the base of the Hogback, the gateway to the Rockies. Foothills is a Bible church with a heavy emphasis on serving the community and building faithful followers of Jesus. Foothills Student Ministry is poised for even more growth with the leadership and vision of a student pastor who deeply loves reaching unchurched teenagers.
With resources such as a dedicated building with a full cafe, vehicles to transport students, and over 20 acres of property (including field areas for games and a location in close proximity to schools), the next student pastor is set to win.
The Foothills Student Ministries Pastor needs to be someone with a heart to disciple the saved and reach lost teenagers. The demographic of the current youth ministry is primarily students who have been exposed to the Gospel and whose families are connected to the Foothills community. Numerous evangelistic opportunities are awaiting to be employed and implemented.
Foothills Student Ministries needs a Student Pastor who loves creating exciting evangelistic environments and mission trips and values small groups. This person needs to be a candidate who is a strong team player and loves being coached and led in order to grow in their leadership.
- Manage and provide oversight for Foothills Student Ministries (7th- 12th grade)
- Recruit, train, and equip leaders for service in ministry
- Plan and execute annual events such as Summer Camp, Winter Camp, and monthly activities
- Maintain ongoing communication with other local church student ministry teams and local high school campus ministry groups to promote citywide unity and collaboration
- Continue with or develop and implement leader training specific to ministry that is in alignment with church culture
- Responsible for providing a plan for consistent communication to ministry teams and leaders to ensure that team is aligned and unified
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like
- A mature leader with a high level of EQ
- 5-7 years of experience
- A self-starter who can cast vision and implement ministry strategies
- An excellent communicator both on stage and with parents and volunteer team
What's Exciting About This Opportunity
Foothills Bible Church is an established yet growing church in the highly desirable suburbs of Denver, Colorado. We are so excited to add to the remarkable team that is having a Gospel impact on the people of Littleton, Colorado.
A visionary youth pastor with a heart to reach teenagers that are far from God in a judgment-free environment will thrive in this role. Passion for teenagers and a love for the word of God will cause the right candidate to succeed in this healthy church environment.