Webinar Replay Details
Webinar: Leading Your Family Ministry in the Midst of Crisis
Archived: Replay & Resources Available Below
In this webinar, we talked about how to lead family ministry in the midst of crisis. With the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19 leading many churches to cancel services, move solely online, as well as other measures, we shared practical ideas from church leaders including the Ministry Boost team, Allyson Evans, Will Hutcherson, Nina Schmidgall and more.
We asked them to share practical information about how their church is responding at this time, including:
- Are they holding services in person or only online? How?
- What are they offering for kids and families digitally when their church isn't gathering?
- How are they equipping parents to lead their kids at home?
- How are they communicating in a way that's clear, concise, and helpful?
- How are they serving the needs of their community?