About Crosspoint Church
Crosspoint Church started 17 years ago with a call from God to share God’s hope, love, and grace. This new church had a mission to create an authentic community of faith that would reach the exploding demographic of young families moving to their community. From 10 people in a living room to now over 1500 regular attendees, the church has seen God powerfully move! Crosspoint is known for its large volunteer base and its passion for serving the needs of its community. They are healthy, hungry, and growing, in need of good systems and key leaders to be ready for the coming harvest. Currently, one campus but desires to be multi-campus by adding two new campuses in the next seven years. Crosspoint was a mobile church for 15 years and moved into its beautiful new multipurpose building in October 2021.
Pastor Paul Castelli has been serving in senior leadership for 17 years and is a strong leader with a clear vision and a servant’s heart. He empowers staff and equips them with what God has called them to do. The ministry staff community is strong and serves each other beyond a Sunday or work day. Pastor Paul is a positive and encouraging leader who looks to bring out the best in those around him. His goal is to empower, equip, and then unleash staff to fulfill their calling, and loves to rally his team.
He is a visionary leader who sets clear expectations and looks for staff to be self-starters who can initiate, adapt and problem-solve. Communication is vital, and the Crosspoint team strives to set each other up for success.
The Kids Pastor will be given freedom with parameters to help create structure and help take their ministry to the next level of growth and depth.
The Kids Pastor at Crosspoint Church will develop and inspire adult volunteers and students to become leaders in their church and their community, as well as oversee weekly student worship experiences.
When you join the Crosspoint staff, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader they can’t wait to empower, a learner they can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ they can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Crosspoint?
This pastor will lead and develop volunteer teams, minister to families and kids ages birth-5th grade and involve the Crosspoint Kids ministry in the community to lead more families to Christ.
This church is looking for a talented Kids Pastor who is excited to grow with them! If you naturally connect with adult leaders and children and you’re passionate about leading well, casting vision, and keeping the culture among your sphere of influence, check out what it will take to lead others to Christ as a Crosspoint!
- Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families into the church through Kids’ ministry
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating to their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Kids’ team
- Create a presence of Kids ministry in the community
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
- Be a model for those who attend Crosspoint by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like
- Passionate about sharing Kids’ ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteer
- Able to build a team that leads and executes Kids’ ministry by inspiring others to serve in Kid
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leader
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to detail and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
What's Exciting About This Opportunity
Crosspoint Church is a thriving church that is driven to make a true Kingdom impact in the lives of its people and community. A non-denominal church located in beautiful Spring Hill, Florida, just 60 miles north of Tampa, this community has easy access to the local airport and new direct tollway.
Located in Hernando Valley, this area is rapidly growing! Crosspoint is flourishing in a new building tucked in the lush trees on land with room to expand as needed. Walking through the doors of the church, you will be greeted by multiple friendly volunteers who immediately make you feel at home and a part of their church family. There is an energy in the air that is contagious! With the move, the church is seeing increased growth and preparing for this new exciting season as a church averaging 1500 in attendance with new families each week. They are known in their community for their heart for evangelism, vibrant worship, safety, “all hand on deck” volunteer culture, and willingness to intentionally serve their local community.
Crosspoint is excited and ready for a new Kids Pastor to join their amazing team and help cast vision, train, and help take their ministry to the next level!